Personal Information the App Collects
When you install the App, we are automatically able to access certain types of information from your Shopify account:
- Shop information including shop's name, contact email address, timezone and currency code.
- Products information including product titles, product type, vendor and price.
- Collections information including collection titles.
- Orders information including total price, total discounts, total weight, line item price, line item discounts, line item weight, line item product information. This information is limited to orders that include a product recommended by the Service.
- Customers information including email addresses.
- Themes and script tags APIs are used to install additional files in your theme.
We collect debugging information to operate the App through your Shopify admin and storefront using the following technologies: "Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org. "Log files" track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the personal information we collect from you and your customers in order to provide the Service and to operate the App. Additionally, we use this personal information to: Communicate with you; Optimize or improve the App.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We use your Personal Information to provide you with marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
You can opt out of marketing communications here:
Your Rights If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records indefinitely unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org