Yes, we have built in support for subscription apps such as Recharge, Appstle, Bold Subscriptions, and many more.
Subscriptions are a great way to create recurring revenue and showing them through an Incentivize upsell right within your cart lets you suggest subscriptions at the most likely time a customer would be interested in subscribing.
You can change any of the words or phrases shown in our cart by clicking on the Manage languages link on the Settings page or from the Customize view of your online store editor. Read more
- From your Shopify admin, go to Settings > Shipping and delivery.
- Next to the shipping profile where you want to add a free shipping rate, click Manage rates.
- Next to the zone where you want to add a free shipping rate, click Add rate.
- Enter the name for the rate, ex: "Free shipping over $50".
- Make sure that the value of the Price field is 0.
- Click Add conditions.
- Select Based on order price.
- Enter a minimum price.
- Click Done, and then click Save.
Ensure that you enter the same minimum price into the Incentivize app.
Yes, we don't believe in limiting features for free users. We want you to see the true potential of upselling on your store before you need to make any decision.
We believe in complete transparency — we only take credit for sales that are a direct result of our app. If a customer adds an upsell to their cart from our cart drawer OR they click through to an upsell's product page and then adds to cart, we'll track it as app-generated revenue.
Simple, we'll take a quick calculation of what $250 US would be worth in your store's currency and use that as our basis for the free trial.
We're here to help.
If you have additional questions about Flash Incentives, our support team is available to assist you.